VIVA Protect FAQ
VIVA Protect covers selected Apple, Samsung and Huawei smartphones acquired with VIVA Device Plans.
VIVA Protect covers incidents not included in the warranty, such as:
Damage by sand, water, humidity, dropping and impacts.
Robbery (In case of Robbery a police report must be presented at the time of submitting the claim).
Loss and warranty related issues are not included in the insurance.
For details of coverage and policy wording, visit: Coverage & Terms
In case of an accidental damage to your smartphone. Please visit VIVA Service Center located in Seef Mall and our representative will facilitate you in initiating the claim and guide you about repairs and/ or replacement.
VIVA Service Center
1st Floor, Seef Mall
Timing: 10:00 - 20:00, Every day.
1. Report the robbery of your mobile phone to VIVA within the first 12 hours and instruct them to block the line.
2. Report the robbery of your mobile phone to the Police within 24 hours of the incident. A police report must be obtained.
3. Please visit VIVA Service Center located in Seef Mall and our representative will facilitate you in initiating the claim and guide you about repairs and/ or replacement.
1. Copy of the Insured Customer identification: CPR, passport.
2. Copy of the Certificate of Insurance.
3. Insurance claim form.
4. In case of Robbery; original copy of the complaint filed with the Police.
5. Payment receipt from the SIM provider of the SIM replacement.
VIVA Protect offers two coverage options:
1. Protect Mobile Plus:
This plan covers accidental damages, theft, robbery & burglary and offers up to 2 repairs or 1 Repair, 1 Replacement or 1 Replacement depending upon the damage or claim type.
2. Protect Mobile Basic:
This plan covers accidental damage to front screen only and offers up to 2 screen replacements depending upon the damage or claim type.
VIVA Protect coverage will expire upon the first replacement of your Apple, Samsung or Huawei smartphone, yet the annual plan payments will continue to apply.
No, VIVA Protect only covers new Apple, Samsung & Huawei smartphones acquired with VIVA Unlimited Smart Plans or device add-ons.
No, there are no reimbursements.
No you can’t extend, nor renew the contract.
No, it’s not transferable.
The main link between the insurance and your phone is the phone IMEI number for the phone you have purchased from VIVA.
Please note that in case the customer replaces a device for any warranty related issues (outside insurance) and the device IMEI is changed, the customer must present proof of replacement from the official service center including the old and new IMEI.