stc Business Cloud Security Solutions
Digital transformation unlocks massive potential, but it also introduces advanced cybersecurity threats. Traditional security architectures are proving futile. Many organizations struggle to protect themselves because they lack the skills and resources to combat these threats.
stc Business Cloud Security Solutions delivers broad protection and visibility to every network segment, device, and appliance, whether virtual, in the cloud, or on-premises. Automatically synchronize your security resources to enforce policies, coordinate automated responses to threats detected anywhere in your network, and easily manage all of your different security solutions and products through a single console.
stc Business Cloud Security Solutions empower customer with best-in-breed, adaptive security that fits any environment or security requirement—from small and medium businesses to enterprise data center.
stc Business Cloud Security includes the following solutions:
- stc Business Internet Security as a Service (ISaaS).
- stc Business Email Security as a Service (ESaaS).
- stc Business End Point Security as a Service (EPSaaS).
stc Business Internet Security as a Service (ISaaS)
As security architects consider how to provide comprehensive threat protection for their enterprises, including intrusion prevention, web filtering, anti-malware, and application control, they face a major complexity hurdle managing these point products with no integration and lack of visibility. stc Business ISaaS, is your organization’s secure gateway to the Internet, as it allows you to have clean Internet up to your office, covering appropriate security managed or unmanaged solutions to protect your network 24x7, 365 days a year.
stc Business ISaaS reduces complexity with automated visibility into applications, users, and network. It also provides security ratings to adopt security best practices and offers flexible deployments to the network edge.
stc Business ISaaS leverages purpose-built security processors (SPUs) that delivers scalable performance of advanced security services like Threat Protection, SSL inspection, and ultra-low latency for protecting internal segments and mission critical environments.
Key Features and Benefits:
- High-performance Threat Protection: Powered by industry's highest threat protection and SSL inspection performance to protect from malware attacks hiding in encrypted traffic.
- Validated Security Effectiveness: Independently certified and continuous threat intelligence updates provide robust protection from known and unknown attacks.
- Protect Mission Critical Applications: Highly scalable segmentation and ultra-low latency to protect network segments.
- Continuous Risk Assessment via Automation: Leverage automated workflow and auditing features to deal with scarce security staff and continuously maintain compliance posture.
- Security Integration: Intelligently share threats across the entire digital attack surface to provide quick and automated protection.
- Enterprise Class Security Management: Deliver consistent security policy. Single pane-of-glass to manage security assets irrespective of network size or traffic type.
stc Business Email Security as a Service (ESaaS)
stc Business ESaaS is a powerful messaging security platform for organizations of any size, from small businesses to large enterprises. Its inbound filtering engine blocks spam & malware before it can clog your network, right on the cloud, keeping your environment 100% secure & efficient. Its outbound inspection technology prevents outbound spam or malware from causing other anti-spam gateways to blacklist the organization’s users.
stc Business ESaaS secures email delivery whether customer messaging infrastructure is on-premises or in cloud (such as Office 365).
E-mail was the top entry point for ransomware in 2017. Our secure e-mail gateway inspects incoming and outgoing email, blocks malicious messages, and prevents sensitive information from being leaked.
Customer can select stc Business ESaaS to shield users, and ultimately data, from a wide range of cyber threats. These include ever growing volumes of unwanted spam, socially-engineered phishing and business email compromise, accelerating variants of ransomware and other malware, increasingly targeted attacks from adversaries of all kinds, and more. At the same time, stc Business ESaaS can be used to protect sensitive data of all types, reducing the risk of inadvertent loss and/or non-compliance with regulations like HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, and more.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Top-rated Antispam and Anti-phishing: Maintain productivity by shielding end users from unwanted spam and malicious phishing attacks.
- Independently Certified Advanced Threat Defense: Thwart cyber criminals intent on stealing data, holding systems for ransomware, conducting fraud, and other malicious purposes.
- Integrated Data Protection: Maintain the privacy of personal information and confidentiality of sensitive data in compliance with regulatory and corporate guidelines.
- Enterprise-class Management: Easy staff and end users management to drive the business by reducing time spent on email administration.
- High-performance Mail Handling: Speed the delivery of legitimate e-mail at an affordable cost.
stc Business End Point Security as a Service (EPSaaS)
Endpoint devices connected to the network are common entry points for threats. But endpoint solutions often do not share threat intelligence with the rest of the network, which slows down threat response. By integrating into the security fabric, stc Business EPSaaS adds another layer of automated security for better overall network protection.
stc Business EPSaaS is more than just a traditional antivirus. Its functionality is covering a multitude of different factors, including behavior monitoring, web filtering, application firewall, Host Quarantine Enforcement, and more.
Endpoints are frequently the target of initial compromise or attacks. stc Business EPSaaS made end point security more easy, reliable, affordable, and traceable.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Broad Endpoint Visibility: stc Business EPSaaS integrates endpoints into the Security solutions and provides endpoint telemetry, including user identity, protection status, risk scores, unpatched vulnerabilities, security events, and more.
- Endpoint Compliance and Vulnerability Management: Reduce the endpoint attack surface and manage endpoint-borne risk. Vulnerability scanning with flexible patching options. Detect and enforce endpoint compliance.
- Automated Threat Containment: Mitigate unpatched vulnerabilities, alert users, and quarantine risky or compromised endpoints to stem an outbreak.
- Secure Remote Access: Reliable, simple, and secure remote access with built-in, always-on VPN, with the added security of two-factor authentication, plus single-sign-on capabilities.
- Easy to Deploy and Manage: Easy to deploy and manage light-weight endpoint agents, which are centrally managed from the cloud.