VIVA Business Cloud Hosting Solutions
Whether you are running applications or supporting the critical operations of your business, a cloud services platform such as VIVA Cloud Hosting Solutions simply provides rapid access to flexible and cost-effective IT resources.
VIVA Cloud Hosting Solutions is a secure cloud services platform with a broad set of services such as computing power, storage, and business continuity to help businesses scale and grow, all delivered on-demand, available in minutes, with pay-as-you-go (PAYG) pricing model.
With VIVA Cloud Hosting Solutions, you do not need to make large upfront investments in hardware and software licensing, to run your business applications. In addition to the hustle of spending a lot of time on managing them. Instead, you can provision and access exactly the right type and size of computing resources you need, almost instantly, and only pay for what you use based on a subscription pricing model.
VIVA Business Cloud Hosting includes the following solutions:
- VIVA Business Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- VIVA Business Backup as a Service (BaaS).
- VIVA Business Disaster Recover as a Service (DRaaS).
VIVA Business Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
In today’s competitive market, finding the right solution that increases applications uptime, enhances functionality, and reduces management stress, all with a smart Return on Investment (ROI), is a major challenge. While most companies still offer basic collocation, or pre-set virtualization solutions, VIVA Business IaaS offers a highly flexible solution that addresses customers concerns for security, proper sizing, rapid deployment, with 24×7 monitoring and management.
VIVA Business IaaS addresses the challenges of today’s IT requirement of managing a traditional datacenter and its complex infrastructure, CAPEX costs on IT equipment for maintenance and housing. VIVA Business IaaS provides clients with a segmented hosting environment with virtual servers, virtual storage, and virtual network elements that are logically isolated from those of other IaaS clients and customers.
VIVA Business IaaS offers highly scalable resources that can be adjusted on-demand. This makes IaaS well-suited for workloads that are temporary, experimental, or change unexpectedly.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Predictable performance.
- Cloud consumption model (Pay as you go).
- Robust secure infrastructure.
- Seamless application mobility for almost all applications at any scale.
- Simplicity in management through one management console.
- Lower IT infrastructure cost.
- Scalability and flexibility in expanding / shrinking IT need. No worries of regular update or upgrade.
- Local in-country presence and local support.
VIVA Business Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Taking Backup to next level in cloud, you can not only have local backup but can also maintain a second copy in cloud. Almost all type physical to virtual backups are supported including granular restore.
VIVA Business BaaS enables all size of businesses to have on-site as well as off-site backup (Backup in cloud). This eliminates complexity by removing the need to maintain a VPN connection and it improves security by encapsulating all backup and management traffic into a single port.
It creates the ability to send backups and replicas from multiple locations to a cloud backup infrastructure, while providing the flexibility and control to choose the enterprise backup and recovery strategy that best meets customer needs.
VIVA Business BaaS delivers a cost-effective, highly flexible cloud approach for all size of customers to maintain full control and data sovereignty over their enterprise backup infrastructure. In addition, with end-to-end encryption at source, in-flight and at rest, customers always know their data is secure and within their control.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Unlimited scale-out backup repository and built-in deduplication and compression.
- Replacement of expensive on premises backup solution and resources with Services using pay as you go model.
- Off-site backup copy as per compliance requirement.
- Periodic random restore test to fulfill audit requirements as well as to assure data integrity.
- No need of license or support renewal of hardware and software.
- Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time.
- Supports a wide range of operating systems, physical and virtual machines, servers, databases, applications, and storage environments so customers can backup heterogeneous environments.
VIVA Business Disaster Recover as a Service (DRaaS)
Disaster Recovery (DR) was never that affordable and reliable before. VIVA Business DRaaS offers local hot, warm, or cold Disaster Recovery services and is developed to enable organizations to recover in the event of any natural or human induced disaster.
VIVA Business DRaaS keeps critical business systems available and prevents data loss on Windows and Linux servers. Our continuous replication technology maintains an up-to-date copy of your operating environment without taxing the primary system or network bandwidth. With VIVA Business DRaaS, you get push-button failover, near-zero downtime, and no data loss.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Continuous replication for always-on data protection.
- Rapid failover for immediate recovery time.
- Supports replication between disparate physical, virtual, and cloud-based systems.
- Multiple recovery points using historical snapshots.
- Easy, non-disruptive testing (Fire drill) to assure successful replication of systems and application.
- Organization can access systems and application over Internet from anywhere.
- Reliability and security of replicated data through advanced features like encryption in-flight, compression, and bandwidth throttling.