Get 1GB FREE data every month, for 3 months.
Visit any of our shops with a valid CPR or passport to confirm your VIVA SIM ownership.
Visit us today to avoid losing your number.
Promotion available until 31st March 2018.
Free Data FAQ
SIM Card Registration
In compliance with the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority’s (TRA) ‘SIM-card Registration Regulation’ that applies to all operators, VIVA is required to verify the identity of all customers.
Effective July 12, 2017, all customers must register their fingerprint at any VIVA shop or authorized point of sale.
Registration of Existing Customers
All existing VIVA customers must register their lines at the Point of Sale:
- Visit a VIVA store or authorized point of sale
- Show a valid passport or a valid national identity card issued by any GCC country
- Scan the fingerprint
- Registration deadline for existing Postpaid customers is June 1st, 2018
- Registration deadline for existing Prepaid customers is March 1st, 2019
Registration of New Customers and New SIM Sale
Every new VIVA customer must provide the following when requesting a SIM card:
- Fingerprint Scan*
- A valid passport or a valid national identity card issued by any GCC country
Fingerprint verification is compulsory in each of the following cases
- If you’re an existing or a new VIVA customer
- Ownership change
- Customer verification for existing Prepaid, Postpaid and Data customers
- Customers migrating from other operators to VIVA
* Fingerprint scans will be verified by the Information and eGovernment Authority (IGA)
Charges may apply for successful verifications.
Customer will not be allowed to register more than 10 prepaid lines under one valid ID.